9/26/2006

The Madden Curse Continues

I had a great surprise waiting for me this afternoon. When I came home from work and went to turn on the laptop there was a notebook strategically placed on top of it. Underneath Crystal had cleverly postioned Madden 07 for PS2. Thanks Crystal, that was a super treat to come home to! I've been so busy doing nothing this evening I have yet to play, but I'm sure by the weekend I will have had a couple of go rounds with the computer.

This brings up the case of the Madden Curse, which at this point I might as well call the curse of my entry in Shabooty's Fantasy Football League. Shaun Alexander is on the cover of this years Madden cover. He was also taken as the first pick overall in the Shabooty draft. Three games into the season and he has a broken foot, and turned in sub par efforts in each game leading to this point. To make matters worse... My starting QB? Trent Green. Yes, the same Trent Green that got knocked out cold with a concussion in week 1. But I am 2-1 so far into this young season and I'll keep making moves each week to keep motoring on.


Madden Curse

1 comment:

shabooty said...

lol nice...
well hope u enjoying the league lol $$$