2/04/2007

Bears over The Colts??



Well I've spent most of the day painting the half bath and this one little area of the kitchen that still needed to be handled. I looked over at the clock and saw that we are ticking down to Super Bowl kickoff so I figured I would come and put some picks out there in cyberspace... Please note I did call BOTH Divisional Title games wrong!

With the weather looking gray, overcast and rainy in Miami I am taking the underdog Bears to win outright. I certainly will be rooting for them and against Peyton Manning and the rest of the horse shoe crew.

Here is to Manning throwing 2 TD's but also 2 INTS, Grossman doing just enough as to not hurt his team and for the Bears running rame and special teams come through in the clutch.

Bears 24
Indy 20

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.