6/03/2008

Ron English Obama Lincoln Print



Is it Barack Lincoln or Abe Obama?

I see a touch of Alfred E. Newman in the smile.

This brand new Obama print by Ron English just dropped today. A 200 edition screenprint signed and numbered by the artist.

This is the 8th in a series of prints put out by Upper Playground in support of the Obama campaign. All editions have sold out and this one will be no different.

Crystal and I both dig English's style and take on corporations and pop culture icons. We saw him hanging out when we went to Electric Windows in Beacon NY but I wimped out when it came to interrupting him for a picture. Now I wish I would have, as I was lucky enough to score one of these prints today! I would expect them to sell out by tomorrow.


Upper Playground Obama Prints
Ron English
Boing Boing Post

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?