11/23/2005

I'm about to jump on the highway....

Heading up Rt. 495 to middle Massachusetts for movie night with Crystal. This trip normally clocks in right under one hour, with tonights Turkey Day traffic I am guessing more like 90 minutes or so. Therefore I shouldn't be typing on here, but should in fact be putting on my shoes and heading out the door.

I couldn't resist hopping on real quick in order to give my Turkey love and greetings to everyone out there in 4-rilla land. Behave yourselves tonite, don't overimbibe (too much) and drive safe. The cops will be on the highways and byways looking for you. Don't let any of your extended family that you don't see that often make you too crazy. Enjoy your turkey and ham and cranberry sauce and I guess around and thank yourself for your good fortune in life.

Oh I guess all you Canadians can just disregard this post.

'Till tomorrow..... 4-rilla out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy TG!!!! Turkey should be eaten all year round....

Anonymous said...

Thank god the trip took you a whole 60 minutes...Early at that!!
I told you the traffic would be over by 6pm..