12/30/2005

Banksy and BBC Radio One







Just another blogger raving about his new Sirius Satellite Radio service.

My Sirius Starmate Replay is kicking ass. I have been stuck on Channel 11 all week listening to BBC Radio One. Gotta love the eclectic playlist that hovers between real dance choons, grimey UK urban and some slightly emo rock thrown in for good measure.

I enjoy the fact that they timeshift the show, so when I am driving in on these Howard Stern-less weeks that I am hearing the morning show from the U.K. on delay. I know it was snowing all over the U.K. and 17 soccer matches got canceled and that had some folks upset! But all this week they have been doing great Year In Review shows which run about 6 hours long and have been very good in content.

Anyway, I hoped to be in bed much sooner than this, but such is life.

What are you folks doing for NYE? Tell me in the comments. I'm interested, I really am! HA! Crystal and I have 7p.m. dinner rezzies in Providence and then we are catching Dave Attell at the Comedy Connection. That ought to get out around 11, and then we will point ourselves in the right direction to be somewhere interesting at midnight...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot my favorite Banksy with the rabbit that says Thug Life on it.....lol

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be at home. My son will be in bed (i hope) and my honey will be with me on the couch. I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope you guys have a great time and stay safe.

Anonymous said...

the fallen angel is an awesome photo. I wish I was in the north end for new years eve. Oh well.......

Anonymous said...

Happy 2006 my dear.