1/26/2006

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo


Hey Now!

It's been a pretty mellow week over here. Went to the Coachella premiere with Ms. C. on Tuesday. The movie seemed to give a nice overview to the Coachella experience. Yesterday I came home and spun records for a few hours. I haven't done that in a while. It was nice to just play some music and forget about everything else for a bit while having a few drinks!

On Friday eve Ms. C. and I are going out for a bit of drink and dance @ Mash Ave. Saturday we are off to the International Car Show @ The Rhode Island Convention Center. My bag is packed, I've got clothes thru Monday morn, and I'll pack up the laptop when I retire for the evening.

Sitting here listening to the Sternie Dukes replay. Sounds like he had fun with The Bloodhound Gang up in there this morning. After the break I get to hear Henry Hill and his GHB ass rape.

4rilla out!

No comments: