4/30/2007

Heroes > 24


Jack Bauer I hate to say it you have officially met your match. Look on the bright side Jack. It seems you can kill and defeat and human, but that might be the case when it comes to those who are "special".

After watching the first new episode of Heroes last Monday and finding out that 24 episodes are available via Amazon and Tivo unboxed I flipped the script on the Tivo and kicked out Jack Bauer in favor of Hiro Nakamura, Peter Petrelli, Mohinder Suresh and Claire Bennet. I figured it wouldn't kill me to spend $8.00 to watch the rest of 24 via unboxed in order to record Heroes in HD and watch as soon as I get home at 9:30.

And after watching tonights head twisting episode of Heroes I can say I don't know if there has EVER been a better first season of television. After seeing Jack save the world so many times it becomes a bit predictable, which is one of the last words I would use about Heroes right now.

No comments: