1/03/2008

Current ebay Auctions



I'm on vacation this week... Well I worked Monday, and then used three personal days to convert New Years into a 6 day weekend.

This morning I bummed around and listened to the first Stern Show after the holiday break and then helped Crystal transfer her itunes library and all her pictures and information from her desktop to the laptop that she has had for a couple months now.

In the afternoon we took a ride to Wrenthem to scope out some ebay goods and Adidas treated me good as usual. Other than that we have just been laying low. Tomorrow they are talking about a high of 9 degrees or so, therefore I think we will venture out to the gym in the morning and then make it a movie day, either by renting a couple and retreating back here, or by perhaps pulling a double feature at Worcester North or Cinema De Lux.

No comments: