3/30/2008

Busy Day At The DCU






This afternoon I had a double dip at The DCU Center. First I went and was able to get my picture taken with the 2004 and 2007 World Series trophies. Since it was a worker who was taking the pics for me I only had about 10 seconds and told her to shoot as many shots as she could. 80% of them came out shitty as you can guess because the one I posted above was the best of the lot.

After seeing the trophies I was able to score a ticket to the Boston College vs. Miami of Ohio regional final for $25.00. Nine rows up from the glass and $20.00 cheaper than the box office price. Hell of a game. BC was overmatched throughout but scored 3 goals in under 2 minutes as the 2nd period was winding down. Miami forced OT with a goal late in the 3rd period.

BC was getting outgunned in the OT frame as well before they were able to score on a nifty rebound off of an odd man rush 12 minutes into OT. The Eagles were the one team to emerge from Worcester and punch their ticket to The Frozen Four in Denver, CO.

No comments: