5/31/2008

Willy's Pizza Review



Willy's Pizza
344 Grafton St.
Worcester, MA 01604

Crystal and I decided to try out Willy's Pizza on Grafton St. today. Ever since I found out about this place a couple months ago we have been wanting to try it out. The menu and combinations seemed intriguing and I wanted to see if this Italian pizza dough was all they said it is. Plus for some strange reason the company logo is the offensive to some Cleveland Indian's mascot Chief Wahoo eating a slice of pie.

Crystal put together her own pizza consisting of white pizza with bleu cheese, feta, artichoke hearts, roasted garlic and portabella mushrooms. I went with their Philly Steak pizza and added bacon for good measure.

The pizza is a couple bucks more than you could pay at almost any other mom and pop pizza shop in the area but the taste really comes thru in their ingredients. The pizza crust was superb and much better than the standard run of the mill dough, and my Philly steak pizza was piled high with big pieces of meat and full strips of bacon. Crystal raved about hers being the best pizza that she has had in quite some time and I can;t say that I can disagree.


Willy's Pizza

No comments: