12/21/2008

Bubba The Love Sponge Signs For 2 More Years!

Rejoice, because Bubba The Love Sponge and the boys were able to close a deal to continue on Howard 101 on Sirius for another 2 years.

I have grown to be a huge Bubba and crew mark since first hearing them when they launched on H101 back in 2006. Prior to hearing the show on Sirius I knew nothing of Bubba and the boys, and I have been listening to Stern since his first night in Boston around 1992.

With that being said I have been listening to Stern for over 15 years but since joining Sirius I can say with certainty that the Bubba show has given me more over the top gut busting belly laughs than The Stern Show has over the past 3 years.

If Bubba was not re-signed I had no confidence that whatever Sirius put in his place in the afternoon would be anywhere near as funny.

I am stoked that Bubba and crew were able to get a new deal done and now have their contracts synched up with Howard's.

Now if Scott Greenstein will wise up and put BOOMBOX back on the air I will have no complaints!

No comments: