6/16/2005

4-rilla makes his first stock pick!

A little known fact about me is that I fancy myself to be a fairly active watcher of the stock market. There are usually about 15 to 20 stocks that I have on a "watchlist" on a daily basis. Unfortuantely I don't have the fundage to "play" every one of the stcoks I deem worthy. It seems lately that the ones I like and take a pass on end up doing better than those that I in fact choose to invest in.

I figured I would take this opportunity to put some of my picks out there, timestamped and dated!

So with that, I present to you:

ESLR- Evergreen Solar
52 Week High: $8.23 52 Week Low: $1.92 Last: $7.06

I've been watching this since the day after the big East Coast blackout in August of 2003. At that point this puppy was trading at $1.45 per share. I could have made some nice bank on this one.

Anyway, upon the fact that ESLR is building a manufacturing facility in Germany news was released yesterday stating that ESLR is going to be added to the Russell 2000 and 3000 indexes. The outstanding share count on this one is just under 61 million shares. I still think these is plenty of room for this one to move on up.

*These stock picks do not constitute investment advice. Please do not buy based soley on my recommendation.*

No comments: