9/21/2005

The September Swoon is in full effect!!


There is NO excuse to drop 2 out of 3 games to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays with two weeks left in the season and the Yankees coming up on your ass! I'm happy to say I didn't watch most of the game tonite, and the Red Sox now find themselves a half game behing the Yanks and out of first place in the AL East for the first time in months.

I guess it is time to "Cowboy Up"

It looks like we will be coming down to the last weekend series with the Yankees, unless we end up falling off the map sooner than that! I can score one standing room ticket to the final game of the season, the Sunday game against the Yankees for $155. But then I can get a $100 credit back if I sign up for an American Express Blue card at the same time. So $55.00 for a ticket to the last game of the season which might just be for all the marbles! I might just have to do that!

No comments: