10/29/2005

Dear Bloggy....


Please forgive me for getting too drunk the past couple evenings and not updating. Hard to believe the earth didn't fly off its axis.

I don't even have much to say right now, but I felt obligated to post something. I just finished helping (*) set up the filters on our wireless connection. The guys who live next door have been stealing out Wi-Fi for months and (*) was fed up with it and wanted to shut them out. We had been unplugging the power from the router all week while we went to work and then plugging it back in when we got home. I went and hung out with them on Thursday night and one of them was all like, "Your internet connection has been acting up, it hasn't been working during the day and then it starts working around 5PM." Duh... Did you put 2 and 2 together, that it starts working two minutes after my car pulls up after work. He's a little slow on the uptake apparently.

Mmmmmm.... I slept until 11:30 this morning. That felt good. I've been hanging out on the couch drinking coffee and watching Made on MTV. I'm about to go and run some Saturday morning errands and then figure out what the heck I am up to this evening.

I cleaned out my closet the other week and I assembled a whole pile of stuff that no longer fits. In January of 2004 I weight 195 pounds (good thing I'm 6'1) as of today I weigh 165. I did get all the way down to 150 for a minute when I was dieting hardcore. So back in the day I was wearing XXL shit to hide my gut. Now I pretty much wear mediums, but it is hard because I am a lanky mofo, so a lot of times mediums and even larges don't fit me in the arms. But back to my point, I have a whole bunch of Ecko shirts and such in XXL that will never fit me again. A few times in the past I've just dumped them at Salvation Army, but this time these is so much stuff I figured I would put some on Ebay. I put up 4 lots last week and 3 of the 4 sold all to the same person. So that was like finding $50.00 in my closet. I've got to sort that stuff out and get it ready for mailing......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now I've gotta sort out my closet. 4rilla scrilla.