10/29/2005

Kickin it old school....


I guess things come full circle.

There isn't anything super duper exciting going on this Saturday Halloween weekend, minus the "rave party" in Providence. It seems like things are coming full circle. The party tonite is in the same location as the first party I ever went to as a young innocent back in 1996. From that cold night in February of 1996 right through 2000 I was consumed with and in retrospect consumed by the rave culture of the time. I did my fair share of crazy and sometimes insane things over those years.

I came out on the other side with my head still sort of screwed on straight, and my brain not totally muddied.

I don't think I've gone to a 1-off party since maybe 2002, or '01 even. So it should be an interesting evening. Maybe I'll even come home with a sticker, a lollypop, a misc. baggy I found in the corner, pinned pupils, a stuffed animal and a new friend. Oh wait, it's 2005 not 1998. I'll probably come home with a headache!

Seeing Scott Henry, Feelgood and Danny The Wildchild should be cool though!

*The pic: Me pimpin, circa '98

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a hunk

Anonymous said...

dude those chicks are hot...