9/07/2006

Separated At Birth Part III



So I was on the treadmill this morning before work, half asleep staring at the 12 tv screens set up before me. I was trying my best as to avoid the two tv's tuned to NESN as the Red Sox got spanked the night previous and I didn't want to see any of those socalled "highlights". While staring at the 3 stations turned to Boston early news I noticed stories on each channel about a debate that was held last night for the gubernatorial elections here in Massachusetts.

At that point it occured to me that Deval Patrick, former Coca Cola Executive VP and current Democrat seeking the Massachusetts nomination and Tiger Woods who last week won the Deutsche Bank Classic here in Norton, MA were separated at birth.

I'm sure Deval and Tiger are honored to be featured in the ongoing "Seperated At Birth" posts here on the blog!

No comments: