11/11/2008

Happy Birthday To Me...


By the time you are reading this it will be my birthday.... Which I will be celebrating with a full day of work followed by a condo association meeting in the evening. Does that sound pathetic or what!

Had a crap day at work today and didn't get home until after 7, but Crystal is the bomb and she had a cupcake and peanut butter thing from Wholli Cannoli for me along with a BBC Coffee House Porter and that certainly made my night! Knowing that the condo meeting will probably run until 9:30 or 10 tomorrow night I was happy to have a beer and an unexpected pastry or two!

5 comments:

Claudia Snell said...

Happy Birthday and all that. A "cupcake peanut butter thing" sounds fabulous - lucky you!

Jeff Barnard said...

The older you get, the more likely you might just want to ignore your birthday. But everyone else can still remind you of how glad they are that you were born!

Linnea said...

Hey Happy Birthday! It doesn't sound like it will be a very exciting one, you'll have to make up for it this weekend!

Gage1 said...

"what if it all is meaningless? What if that's ok?"

I love that!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!